Thursday, May 18, 2017

Great First Day

I arrived in Prague late and got to the hotel right before midnight.  I was very pleasantly surprised to find that I have been upgraded to the presidential suite given how my wonderful wife had booked the room (upgrade to best available).  Sometimes being a single and arriving late can get you some of the best rooms as they release them last, but wow.  There is a reason Anne is my travel agent.

It was a great day in Prague, 75 and sunny.  I did about a 7 mile loop around the city, mainly hitting the primary photo locations and scouting them for later.  Best light is late day or night shots, but I wanted to check out which I should go to this evening.  I hope to have updates tonight.  For now, here are some shots from today.


Nice looking restaurant near my hotel


View of the Prague castle from the Charles Bridge


One of the many statues along the Charles Bridge


View across the Charles Bridge


View of the river and old town from the hill



Monument in park behind the castle


Change of guards at the castle


View south from the Charles Bridge


Old Town square, near where I will stay when Brittani and Kyle arrive



View of the castle hill from southern bridge

2 comments:

  1. Presidential Suite! Top notch, thats what happens when you have the best travel agent in the business.

    These photos are incredible, by far the view of the river and old town from the hill is my favorite... just something about views like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome travel agent! Love the photos. Love the architecture of old town square.

    ReplyDelete