Monday, May 25, 2015

Just one day left until I head out on the walkabout.  Spent the weekend with Anne in Saint Louis and am on a flight back home tonight.  Get in about midnight and fly back out in the morning.  Of course Anne had to make fun of me for going to Saint Louis all packed to go on the walkabout in case we didn't make the connection home tonight and I could just depart from SeaTac tomorrow.  Looks like we will make it OK and I can leave as planned tomorrow.

I am looking very forward to this trip.  I have been thinking of doing a European trip like this since high school and have never found a break to do it.  I am fortunate to have a wonderful and understanding wife who supports the trip and will meet up with me for the last week and a half.   Stay tuned.  I will be in transit until Thursday and will start posting photos then.

No comments:

Post a Comment