Thursday, June 18, 2015

3 weeks down and ready to meet Anne

I have been on the road 3 weeks since I arrived Istanbul and made it to Milan today.  I pick up Anne tomorrow morning and we are heading south to the coast.  I am excited and it should be fun.  Checking in on my goal of 20,000 steps per day, I am pretty much right on so far for the total trip, but have to admit I was a little disappointed when I got my weekly Fitbit report.  For those who don't have one, a Fitbit is a band you wear that tracks your steps, miles, floors climbed and heart rate, and links to your computer.  You can look previous days up and it sends you a weekly report. 

I am happy overall, but admit when I saw I was 140 steps a day short of the 20,000 for the week, I really wish given I was that close I had hit it, but I tried to convince myself it was close enough

No comments:

Post a Comment