Thursday, June 4, 2015

Triberg Waterfall

This ironically was an attraction that was not rated listed very high, but I think it may be related to the fact that Rick Steves doesn't think you should have to pay 4 euro to see a waterfall.  I did not have it on my list, but when I saw all the cars I stopped and found it in the book.  I figured it was worth a look and would let me stretch my legs.  What I didn't realize was there was a great trail network as part of the falls.  Nothing like yesterday, but a very hilly 2-3 mile hike around the falls.  It was great to get some exercise and see the very picturesque falls.  Well worth the 4 euro admission.  I never mind an admission fee for tourist venues like this as long as they use the money to keep it up and they clearly have.   As you can see, it was a very nice day.  I have been very fortunate with the weather so far on my trip.  Some high clouds, but no rain so far.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment